No you aren’t ‘past it’ or over the hill! There has never been a better time to be stylish in your later life and career… in ways that will enhance your life for years to come… Whether you’ve created your own style over the years or just stopped bothering about 20 years ago, your style is crucial to how you feel and how others might react to you.
Don’t forget ‘lack of style’ is also a style! When you put yourself in charge of your environment, which includes your style, and understand how to make it work for you, you empower yourself in many subtle ways.
The ‘Choosing Your Style’ course gives you a toolkit for deciding how to choose your style. This is no ‘makeover’ but a sophisticated guide to aspects you might normally overlook, that can seriously enhance your future life and career.
Key concepts covered include:
- Create a mood board to assess a range of styles and start choosing your own.
- Understand how to look at your current style and start to improve it.
- Plan how you can add to your style with technological devices and gadgets now and in the future
- Improve your knowledge of graphics and colour palettes to help you commission your own designs and styles.
- Complete a check-list of elements in your life and career that can really show other people you’re in control of your own styles and designs.