Don’t downplay your past triumphs and achievements!
Recognise and celebrate the skills and knowledge you’ve gained through your life so far.
And make them powerfully relevant to your present and future!
Life is so busy, it is too easy to lose sight of our past achievements and triumphs.
We can even lose confidence about them, doubt them, or think they’re irrelevant for our lives now.
Why would anyone else be interested? But your achievements and triumphs are still yours.
You really can bring them to life and make them relevant to you, your family, friends and colleagues.
Key concepts covered include:
- Developing your repertoire of genuine personal stories ready to share.
- How to draw on powerful material from your past to enhance your future.
- Greater confidence when talking about yourself to family, friends, and co-workers.
- Gain a thorough understanding of how you interact with people in different situations.
- Develop a powerful set of introductions that you can use to make a great first impression